Thread: discouraged
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 08:20 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default discouraged

Right hip is really hurting, after many months of favoring it. Leaning to the right, not putting full weight on left foot with RSD. It really is discouraging to have the good side hurting this much. When I first started walking with the cane, and then without it, my right hip hurt some, I had hoped it would go away. Some days it is good. We have had snow and have not been able to walk outside like I had been doing. Wondering if that is part of the problem?

I have started to very slowly taper down on gabapentin. Is it possible that the right hip pain was there all along? That the gabapentin was helping that too? I had to find out how much it was helping, really want to get off of it. Wish I would have kept a better journal. Will start now to keep a daily log. I have to sleep in this unnatural position, which I am sure is not helping either.

Thanks for listening, it is helping me to sort through some of it. So many pieces to this RSD puzzle.

zinnia
zinnia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
-Spike- (01-20-2016), BioBased (01-21-2016), mama mac (01-21-2016), RSD ME (01-21-2016), St George 2013 (01-21-2016)