View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 01:33 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

[QUOTE=Bryanna;1193709]Webinfusion,

May I ask.... did your oncologist or your medical physician ever ask you about your dental health or specifically if you have root canaled teeth or periodontal disease?
Bryanna[/QUOTE

Hi Bryanna, No I was never asked about my dental history. That is a major flaw in the medical world, imo. They look at us as a grouping of parts that are not interrelated.

How are you doing, Heather? I hope you are feeling better....

As for me, I saw my oral surgeon this morning and he looked at the site and carefully checked for any sort of opening that might still exist. It has healed perfectly, so talked about all of the possibilities for what could be going on, and what to do next. He was very kind and thorough. He said he could take an xray, but I decided against images there, and will go to an ear, nose, throat Dr if it persists. They will want images too, and I don't want the double exposure.

Now for what I am doing on my own. I have been using diluted clove essential oil very carefully, inside my mouth on the gums and outside on my cheek. I dilute it with fractionated coconut oil, but you can use olive oil, or regular coconut oil, too. You MUST dilute it or it will burn and it hurts! Don't ask me how I know this ;-)

You can also do the same thing with oil of oregano as was mentioned, which I do have, but have not been using for this since I smell like an Italian dinner with that one, lol! I also use frankincense, undiluted. You need to make sure you buy therapeutic grade oils for this sort of use. The oils penetrate into the tissue and work on the inside in ways that oral antibiotics can only dream about.

As of today, I have intermittent pressure and then post-nasal drip. It is still somewhat smelly, but not as bad, and not ongoing, all day long, like before. So I believe I am healing, and will take the next steps if it worsens.
webinfusoin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote