View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 01:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Red face Hi Ada..

I think it is great that they saw so much of what was happening to you in your sleep.. so often we go in for tests and things are'nt happening at the time, or as Joan says we are too nervous to relax and have the same sleep pattern.

I think this will have a big impact on your daily life Ada because you will get a better sleep (safer too) and be able to have more productive days, you'll feel way more rested and this should help the depression alot too as your seritonin levels should increase with the better sleep patterns I should think.

I am looking forward to hearing more of this.. I have an ex that has similar sleep disruption as well. his legs move in a rithmic motion seems all night but mostly as he gets into sleep or before waking. All through the night I have watched and almost hourly he'd start rocking the legs and fro and his feet would look like he was listening to music in his sleep. An he'd stop breathing often, usta scare the bejesus outa me an I'd nudge him an he'd take a huge breath and fall back into a rythum fer a bit.. I got no sleep either some nights.

Any hoo sory to ramble on, I hope it all works out well and I am so glad that this problem is being adressed with you and as I say I think this could have an impact on the depression too. I realy hope so.. we all wory about you Ada and wish the best, I know this has been a realy rough nasty year for you.. but things will get better hon.. and you have us and we have you.. it's a good thing in this storm of life.

hugs big hugs for you,
Sandra
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote