View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 12:59 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Hi Lynn, I don't know about neurofeedback, but I do know as an older soul here that the more doctors we go to the more they will find for us to "try". I was talking to my neighbor yesterday who was hit with RA last year and we were talking about how she and I went from vibrant to hobbling people. We both agreed we are all guina pigs for all these treatments. I was one for a hip replacement I had high hopes of improvement for my life and ended up with a worse mess. My friend who now deals with RA has aged so much and she's trying to avoid the drugs, but has to breakdown and take them when she is feeling worse.

I deal with degenerative disc issues and most end up with this condition with aging.

I talked about a friend who has dealt with neuropathy for 15 yrs and went the gabapentin route and now off all drugs except some tylenol and advil as needed. She's finding good help with grape seed extract since taking it now 5 yrs or so.

Personally I'm into alternative/holistic health starting 25 yrs ago and can't go back to mainstream if I can help it. I have quite a bit of alternative information around here and keep finding more to report and think about.

We can do so much to do our own healing and the body is a miracle machine to heal itself with nutrients and alternative means. Foods can heal and can kill.

I hope you find some support here and can feel better. Get into meditation, it can do wonders.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote