View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 03:23 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiix View Post
But after a few hours that egg is gone and I wake up. Every morning at 4. So I have some cereal with cream and some tea. I usually fall back to sleep after about 2 hours then wake again after a short time, about an hour or two. That totals about 6 hours of sleep. After I get up again, I have some breakfast and some coffee and stay awake, in misery for the next 3 to 4 hours. I fall back to sleep again around noon after a little lunch then awake again around 1:30. I usually feel ok by then so I stay up until suppertime. After supper I usually fall back to sleep pretty easily for a while. Then I stay awake until I fall asleep for the night, about 3 or 4 hours, then it starts all over again. I don't sleep a full 8 hours ever, it accumulates over a day. But I feel it's not enough.
Maybe the daytime sleeping is confusing your body clock, I'd try and last the whole day without sleeping. You could also try missing a complete night to see if that resets your sleep rhythm. I can identify with the cereal snacks in the night, I used to do the same and it worked when I went through a bad time in my teens. Not sure about the tea as it has caffeine, milk would be better.

Symptoms overcome: Nausea, head pressure, debilitating fatigue, jelly legs, raised pulse rate, night sweats, restlessness, depersonalisation, anxiety, neck ache, depression.
Symptoms left: Disturbed sleep, some residual tinnitus.
SuperElectric is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Wiix (01-22-2016)