View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 12:21 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanna View Post
Angels,

When a tooth is extracted, it is imperative to remove the tooth in its entirety.... this includes every bit of tooth structure including the roots. It is also imperative to remove the periodontal ligament that surrounds the root structure as this ligament is a chronic source of infection if it is left in the bone. And it is also imperative to remove all other diseased tissue and diseased bone as they too will be a chronic source of infection if they are left behind.

Ninety nine+ percent of the time, there is no reason not to perform a complete and thorough tooth extraction.

Bryanna

Aha, maybe that is my problem! This sinus problem is not going away. If the roots were infected and they are still there couldn't that be it? There is no reason for this to hang on. Also, if there are roots left in there, how do you get them out? Is this an involved procedure? Is it performed by an oral surgeon?
Thank you for your help, I am very unsettled right now and I really appreciate your posts! Also, this makes sense with the roots because when I move my head certain ways I get a nerve twinge in the area where the teeth were removed. Also, when I do my sinus wash it happens also, in fact after I do the sinus wash that area will hurt and bother me for a while. I still feel like I did before the teeth were taken out.like I have an infection.

Last edited by Angels31; 01-23-2016 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Added
Angels31 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote