View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 04:03 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Sorry, but you are not describing MSA. There are other things that occur, and if MSA they would have been all very noticeable by your doctor.

The incontinence is common for women in the 40's have have had children. A friend was a Urologist and said a simple surgical procedure was common that helped with that. Apenea's do occur for any reason, so not just a MSA issue.

I wouldn't worry about it at all. Recommendation is excuse and laughter with your kids.

For me, well, my family knows of my wishes to donate my brain to research. Once I am no longer using it, there is much yet to learn. Oddly enough I am not depressed, but more accepting of life and to enjoy every day.

Of course I did have a little fun letting the Anesthesiologist keep guessing during surgery as I explained to not attempt to adjust my blood pressure... and during a five hour surgery they observed systolic vary from 90 to 160 or so.

Heat saver CT shows zero plaque, very strong heart, and no other issues. Yes, Classic MSA symptom yet no plans to go anywhere anytime soon. Life is short, enjoy everyday of.
TexasTom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote