View Single Post
Old 01-24-2016, 03:59 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always_Believe View Post
I failed this miserably in my eval for the pain program. I sure would like to get my hands on a set so I could incorporate that into my home program. Any idea what they are called/where i could get some?
As a matter of fact, I do. If you have an iPhone or iPad go into apps and do a search for Orientate. The initial download is free. You do have to pay for the full version though. Also, when I was taking PT, before I crashed, I was also logging in to a website, once there I would take an online left right hand foot recognition test that both my Physical Therapist and I could log into. This program allowed me to take the test online or from my mobile device. The results were instantly recorded on the site. iOS and Android both had a program to be downloaded that I had for that. I will look and see if I can find the name for that program. It was the best Hand and Foot recognition program I ever used. But.. it was pricey! It may take me some time to find the name of that program/software again, so please bear with me.

One last thing. If you purchase from Amazon. Go to their website. Type in Recognise (YES with the S instead of Z). There are some hand recognition cards for sale there that you can purchase. Again, like anything associated with helping CRPS patients, they are pricey. In fact.. here is the link to the cards:

http://www.amazon.com/Recognise-Flas...ords=recognise

EDIT: And here is a link for the Feet:

http://www.optp.com/NOI-Recognise-Fo...s#.VqToPjZlmRs

-Spike-

Last edited by -Spike-; 01-24-2016 at 10:06 AM.
-Spike- is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Always_Believe (01-24-2016), Hana (01-31-2016), Littlepaw (01-24-2016), mama mac (01-27-2016), PurpleFoot721 (01-24-2016)