View Single Post
Old 01-24-2016, 10:37 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthgirl View Post
I haven't had genetic testing. Mine is thought by all the doctors I've seen to be inflammatory autoimmune as well. Two don't want to do IVIG for me and the one who thinks it will help cannot get it approved by my insurance.

My kids are still having neuro vascular stuff under their skin and occasional symptoms. I just thank God every day that what ever we were exposed to did not hurt them the way it hurt me. I truly believe in the bodies ability to heal so I am trying to stay positive. Very hard as you know -when every day is difficult.

Please let us know how your IVIG goes. I hope it helps. The doctor who wants to do it for me said that it is incredibly successful for autoimmune neuropathy.
Thanks health girl. The neuro I saw put mine through as an inflammatory neuropathy. That's how i got it approved. He said its the way you word it. Are both your children effected. I would have thought if it was something toxic we would all be affected. That's why I'm thinking genetic. Haven't been passed on results of genetics yet but they've been in for a month with the neuro .I would have thought that ivig wouldn't be approved if it was positive.
LouLou1978 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote