View Single Post
Old 01-24-2016, 04:53 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi again Everyone!

How are you all doing?

Well I thought I'd update.

Today I felt great. I had been on the computer for most of the day doing some writing and marketing, taking little breaks for relief in my hand hand and forearm.

When I took a hot bath tonight, I noticed that I got a little shakey in my hands. Now I'm aware that's typically a MS symptom, so I'm hopeful there might also be another reason? I wasn't super tired or dizzy, just my hands were slightly shakey. Stopped after I got out and cooled off.

What else, since I took my VIT D Booster and now am on 10,000IU a day, my muscle spasms continue to be much better. Muuuch better. No painful cramps anywhere. Though I have random, sporadic, butterfly-like painless spasms through my body. Very light, don't last long. can be anywhere from a calf, to stomach, to arm, to butt.

I have a feel i better get that good Magnesium soon!

Anyway, getting closed to my neuro appointment. Kind ofscared to find out IF there is anything wrong! I still feel like 90% than before I took my Vit D treatment tho. I guess what worries me is knowing that they are now using Vit D to treat MS ...so could it be that the reason my symptoms are better, is because I'm treating it?

I should stop freaking out. I dont know why I gravitate to MS. the other day ,with tiny spasms everywhere, I thought I had ALS ...

oh the mind. sigh! hug xo
LondonLady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote