View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 03:25 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerie View Post
Hi, be relieved. I have fb RSD I get that all the time. It's a muscle twitch and annoying as hiccups. I also know another woman with gasteo paresis who gets an annoying Vegas nerve butterfly's. Goes on for days. I call mine liver hiccups. Never died or caused a Heath issue just annoying. Nerve signal weirdness is part of what I think are minor dystonia or muscle spasms symptoms. Muscle twitch is my best guess.
The weight loss is another issue. I lost 30 lbs rapidly was quite sick and thought I was going to die. It was a flare up. Drs saw me wasting and did nothing. It passed and I put it all back on. My best guess is a hormone imbalance caused by RSD. I read a book called Hear my voice by a woman who worked for the WHO and had that happen to her too. She was kind ok ottomh what WHO did to her but I related to her story all to well and could read between the lines. I have found flare ups last 3-4 weeks. Survive it emotionally intact and stuff passes most the time. For me anyways except bladder crap. I get infections and pelvic pain and bladder failure during bladder flare ups. If it dose not hurt ignore it. Support your body with good nutrition and calories during weight loss. I use superfoods too. Good luck and God bless you
Jerie,

Could this pulsating thing as well as the burning feeling I have in my lower stomach area turn into something considered Full Body? I have other issues too that I mentioned in another post and I really don't know what to do since I'm still waiting for an appointment with another PM Doc for a second opinion. I've been out of work now for 3 weeks and I have no idea when I'll be able to go back. When I wrote this it was going on for a week, now it's been about a month, and it's not intermittent anymore. It's pretty frequent & it doesn't matter what position I'm in I could be sitting, standing or laying down and it'll just go off by itself. You're right it's VERY annoying! I don't know if it hurts because of the burning I already feel or if it's not hurting I can't tell anymore. I'm so confused I've had CRPS for 10 years now but it seems like it's getting worse since a few months ago. I'm so over it. I feel like my life is just wasting away. I'm getting more and more depressed and the pain is getting more and more intense. Argh!! I don't know what to do anymore.....
IamJenn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote