View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 06:31 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterMyNap View Post
I am back in my glass house and all is again right with my digital world! Praise the Lord! One more day of Panera Bread commuting and I was going to go postal.

I simply cannot believe how intensely dependent I am on the internet! Everything from banking to Rx to my lessons in Russian. Sheesh, it's good to be wasting countless hours surfing again. Can't wait for morning when I DON'T bother getting dressed to have my ritual coffee cybertawk.

Flygirl has promised me that she will take advantage of the expeditious wheelchair sherpas at the airport. I'm holding you to it, so when you hear, "Delta Passenger Flygirl, you have a phonecall, please pick up a white courtesy phone", you'll know enough to put the wheelchair assistant on the line to prove to me that you did it.
Ha ha ha - you are one funny lady. I am flying SWA. Their sherpas don't sherp so well! Sherpa DH will be sherping me to the gate in the morning courtesy of retired airline employee status and I will be sherping myself to the train at the other end. Friend will be sherping me at the other end. Picking up rental car after doc appts.

Is that enough sherping for you?

Glad you have your lifeline re-attached! I was getting skeered you were going to commit homicide on several customer service reps (that is the new oxymoron these days, isn't it?).

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford