View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 10:57 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Talking Glad to hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragtop262 View Post
I am indeed looking forward to summer, but snow is falling and the snow plow just went by
But the battery tender is plugged in - so all I have to do is pull off the cover, drop the top, and fire it up once the weather gets warm
that you are dropping the Gaba. That means that you are either getting better or tougher,haha. I quit it and noticed a couple of times when I thought that the Gaba might have been helping. I didn't miss the fog and sentences left unfinished while in conversation. Here in Texas there are days when a jacket and 60+ degrees means I can ride my bike enough to keep the battery up. My legs are not what they need to be but I still ride with a fair amount of trepidation. My neighbor has a 1962 Valient(slant six fame) with a 318 crammed in under the hood. I think I might try to swap for it. My bike is like candy and red to go and he might be tired to throwing money into his project. If my summertime fantasy happens I will name the car RMPSHKR. Keep the shiny side up, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote