View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 12:16 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi33 View Post
With my day job hat firmly on, the link to the Linus Pauling Institute that mrsD has provided looks like a very reliable source of information to me.
I am happy for you. I mean this with respect and without sarcasm. My cousin had a day job that he was very good at too. He had to trade it in for a new one. It's immune too but the flip side. He currently is managing to live a quality life, with all the challenges and limitations that comes with it. I don't know if it's post traumatic strength, self realization or what but he has more joy, peace and happiness than most people I know. He's perfectly capable of deciphering reliable sources that included a neurologist and a 50 year old, well respected pharmacy. You asked me a question and I answered it open handedly. I am not pushing biotin or b synergy. My intension was to share what was really good news to our family and bring awareness to others so they can decide for themselves. We are treading new territory and for at least for us, that's a good thing.

Last edited by February; 01-27-2016 at 03:56 PM.
February is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (01-27-2016), kiwi33 (01-27-2016)