View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 02:19 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

@DavidHC ANA panel was clear. Vitamin D was super low (4.9), but I've supplemented and got back into normal range.

@SylvieM Although I do have flat feet, a few doctors have told me that they have seen others with feet just as flat without all of these other issues. They just prescribe orthotics, which help a bit temporarily, but aren’t really a fix. I have gotten work up done from a rheumatologist but it all came back normal.

@zkrp01 I have seen 4-5 different podiatrist. They are all essentially the same. They can give you pills, orthotics, braces, RICE, etc - but outside of those few tricks, all they have left is surgery. I’m told that my condition isn’t a candidate for surgery.

@Littlepaw Tarsal tunnel was mentioned but never confirmed. I have zero arch when I am weight bearing. I’ve tried all the conservative treatments without any results. I definitely did over use, no question about that. I just don’t know how to stop the pain.

@chris85 Well, I can only speak for myself, but strong medications just aren’t my cup of tea. Aside from feeling like a zombie, I also get stomach/chest issues from them. I definitely agree with you in that when some bodies get too stressed, they start messing up bad.
iamfrustrated is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote