View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 05:39 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

GMarie,

What a crappy start to your day! But you did get some good news..... so it wasn't all bad

I know it's a PITA .... If the area changes at all for the worse, don't hesitate to go back and see him. If this is just an irritation then it should get better with each day.

Are you brushing and flossing all of your teeth and still rinsing with warm salt water? Are you rinsing with anything else?

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMarie View Post
Hi Bryanna, The OS said it was healing fine and didn't seem to think much of the raised area. I asked him what it was, and he said, maybe a bit of irritated gum tissue. He didn't see any need to take pictures either.

I imagined this would be his response, and had to get up at 6:30 to see him. I even tripped over the pet gate and banged my face into the wall before going. So, my upper gum was cut and swollen. Thank goodness my teeth didn't get chipped or broken. That would have been really bad and terribly untimely!!
Thanks Bryanna...GMarie

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote