View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 07:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Denied pain meds

Hello folks.I was once a daily reader of the forums,for various reasons.Today though,I come with problems regarding my pain meds.I live in south fl.been going to same pain mgt.Dr.since 1999 ,he was assigined thru workers comp.My Dr.keeps my pain levels down with Radio frequancy ablations,cortizone shots ,which is all guided under floroscope ,while i'm asleep.Been taking ms contin 30 mgs for yrs,along with oxycodone 15 mg every 4-6 hrs. Today I get a notice from CVS,not filling any controlled meds from YOUR DR. MyDr.is not a pill mill runner,teaches anastelogoy and pain mgt along with running his pain mgt clinic.I happen to live down in the Keys,NO Pain mgt here,my dr knows my case ,yet,someone in CVS pharmacy ,oh,I also mail order ,as was advised by local CVS 2 yrs ago.Now,I almost out of meds,my scripts are running back thru the postal servive,and I have been told by CVS corporate office NO CVS WILL FILL YOUR SCRIPTS ,because CVS has issue with your Dr.Now,does ANYONE have a mail order company you can advise me to use.I have medicare part D ,at least 12 yrs on controlled meds ,and now this,SUDDENLY.My other concern,if I cant get filled,then I withdrawl,then what.I have NO guidance here.Appreciate your replies. Backless
backless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (01-29-2016)