View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 09:28 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Javier74,

Welcome to NeuroTalk.

How are you doing ? What has Dr Conidi done for you that has helped ? It sounds like he works 'outside the box' in some situations.

What symptoms are you still struggling with besides headaches ?

How long have you been struggling with headaches ?

Have you done anything to help your neck ?
Hello Mark,

First, I want to thank you for helping us with your time and knowledge.

My "accident" was on July 2013. I hit a wall and lost consciousness.
Like most of us I was fine after the injury. I just had a mild headache.

I didn't rest and I went back to work, to the gym, etc. Then I made one of the biggest mistakes of my life, I went out for a few drinks one night and booom!! The following day I had a massive hangover with a bad headache and full blown PCS. It is the same headache I have to day.

I knew something was very wrong but I didn't have a clue nor the doctors until I found this forum.

I found this guy online on 2015. He was the first Doctor to give me a real diagnosis. I started treatment a year ago. He gave me prednisone, one round of botox, naratriptan, depakote, and now topamax.

So far nothing has worked for me. I have to wait for the Topamax still. But he has other options.

I might have other problems like vestibular, etc. I don't get dizzy but when I drive all my symptoms get worse. I also have vision problems, light sensitivity, I have allodynia, tinnitus, etc.

Neck? He said, my neck may be a trigger too. I wen to a chiro prior to him for a few days but he was to aggressive and I think he messed me up...lol

But definitely, Dr Conidi is a good starting point for anyone who needs help with PCS in the South Florida area.

I follow your vitamin regimen and also take cbd oil (the good one).

Mark, What do you think about the UPMC in Pittsburgh? I might want to explore that option.

Thank you,
Jav
Javier74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote