Thread: Seizure?
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 06:32 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Arietis,

I'm no Dr. but I've had epilepsy for 44 yrs. and what you described sounds like a possible simple partial seizure also known as a aura seizure. My advice to you is to have your GP refer you to see a neurologist and do some testing like a MRI, e.e.g. and a CT scan this may help find out what's going on.
If I may ask did you feel really tired or have a headache after this possible seizure happened? You mentioned a brain tumor and I do know that can sometimes trigger seizures for a person. Try taking vitamin B12 1000 mcg. once a day, cut back on the carbs and starch food and stay away from anything with neutra sweet in it because that can fire up the neurons in the brain and cause more electrical activity which can sometime cause seizures for people.

In the meantime start keeping track of these possible seizures. Get a calendar and write down what time the possible seizure happened along with a description by doing this your Dr. may see a pattern in the possible seiuzures. I wish you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (01-29-2016)