View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 10:21 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Do symmetrical symptoms rule out MS?

Sorry for the basic question, but I am undiagnosed and seeking answers. I had ruled out looking into MS due to the fact that my symptoms are nearly always in both arms or both legs at the same time. My grandmother did have MS, but I'm leaning more towards thinking I may have MG. My symptoms are feelings of fatigue and weakness in either both arms or both legs that comes and goes. A few weeks ago I ws able to jog 3 miles with no problem, and yesterday I couldn't make it 1/4 mile without walking. It was a very hard feeling to explain...a weakness and almost like I was walking with someone else's legs. They didn't give out, but were definitely not feeling right. I had these arm symptoms and eye symptoms (weird lights for about 20 minutes in one eye) several years ago. They ruled out optic neuritis and did an MRI and saw no lesions. After that, I had 2 more children and was symptom free while pregnant and nursing. Now my little guy is almost 2 and the symptoms are back...on and off. Just seeking answers while I wait doctor's appointments and lab results. Thanks for any insight you can provide.
Pharmgirlkelly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (01-28-2016), Kitty (01-28-2016), NurseNancy (01-28-2016), SallyC (01-31-2016), Starznight (01-29-2016)