View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 11:19 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I had symmetrical symptoms with my MS. Both legs were numb for several weeks before it resolved and has never happened that way again. This was before I was dx with MS.

With MS I believe you can have symptoms anywhere anytime. MS is a very individual disease and nobody has the same symptoms. That makes it had to diagnose.....especially in the early stages because it seems as soon as you make an appointment to get the offending symptom checked out it decides to go away. That's what happened with me.

I would definitely make an appointment with a neurologist....preferably one that specializes in MS.....and discuss the symptoms with them. The sooner you know what it is the sooner you can get either a medication to slow progression or something to at least help the symptoms.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
NurseNancy (01-28-2016), SallyC (01-31-2016), Snoopy (01-31-2016)