View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 06:50 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Snoopy! Thank you! SO helpful!!!!

Recently I've noticed an issue with incontinence. How much of it is perceived - i'm not sure. Basically, I have recently noticed that i seem to 'drip' now and then. And have the sensation that I've leaked more than I have. When i inspect my underwear they are somewhat lightly damp, now and then - but not soaked and i never urinate on myself where its urgent or flowing. It's a strange leaking sensation with no pattern that happens now and then. Maybe thats also due to getting older? I have no idea. Only 29 so not sure how that works haha.

Also more concerningly, the weird feeling on right side of leg is back. When I walk I just feel i have to focus more on lifting my right foot than my left. theres a tightness in my right ankle and leg. its annoying. maybe its lack of blood flow or something, because i feel it in my right forearm and wrist too at times. and my right hand and arm is always colder than my left.

when i walk i sometimes seem to scuff my right foot. i dont fall or lose balance but it feels laborious to walk properly, tiring for my right side. its very strange. sometimes it feels better - after i spend an hour stretching my muscles, but overall it does feel slightly different. i do have pain on my right foot - ball of the foot. strength in that leg seems less. again, no idea if related to having a lower right hip than left, so over extending one side over another.

my hand tremor is all but gone. it only flares up when i take a hot bath - and just slightly. nothing crazy. and i dont feel dizzy or that i cant walk after a bath.

i have a continual right-side pressure near temple, behind right eye and in between eyebrows.

i am really starting to wonder if i have some circulation issues.

i also wonder if its possible i have a virus which is taking a while to kick. i do feel loads better than 3 months ago - i put it to vit d helping, vitamin b and trying to sleep better too. but theres still this odd flicker and twitching of muscles now adn then - all over with no pattern. and a general feeling of things just not being right.

i wonder if theres such a thing as a dormant virus, or a virus that takes time to fully beat. last year i got really sick with an intense stomach bug and flu. it was the worst ive ever had in my life. vomiting, diarohea, terrible muscle pains all over, fatigue, exhaustion - the works. awful. had it for a good 2 weeks. and i gradually recovered. no idea what it was, we thought food poisoning from a dodgy burger.

anyway. its so weird feeling outside my body when walking. like i have to focus on lifting my right foot.

its weird wondering if i peed myself - when i didnt. tho, the dampness is something new to me. as i said, its not always - but it does happen and makes me feel weird.

Has anyone ever read or experienced something like this and then it has just gone away in time?

I feel like there is so much we dont know about science and mediciine that surely some diseases and viruses are not yet detectable.

Also i found a woman online with a tremor like mine. She has all the symptoms i do too - and weirdly is vegan - even more weird - has the same birthday date ! We started talking. She got an MRI and spinal tap - no MS detected. She's 24. She said she too feels weird when walking - even tho it looks normal to any outsider, and that her knees buckle at times. also - regarding the damp underwear - same thing. She also skips words or letters like me at times, and has memory issues now and then.

Her neuro said its anxiety and stress and another said its likely a virus.

Any thoughts on this novel of a story? lol thanks guys.
LondonLady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote