View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 07:04 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Arrow Call it what you may~

Hi Woody,
I too have had left groin,thigh,and leg pain for two yrs now. I will be getting my fourth surgery for it next month. Don't guess at what you have and even Dr.'s don't always know either. I am living proof of that.I first had a consult with my OS Dr. He ordered an MRIwhich showed I needed fusion again.

My husband didn't want to take me that far away from home, so I checked with a NS closer to our home. He laugh at my other DR. which has 10 yrs more experience that the other.This one said, he wouldn't go in at all unless it was to put a stimulator in me. He ran all kinds of test and sent me to other Dr.s. It was 8 months later that I finally got it put in. It never done anything to help me eithter. Next I went to another OS, which diagnosised me needing knee surgery. That didn't help me either. So this summer I went back to my older OS. He ordered just one test, a Myelogram. It showed that my back is no good and that my fusions didn't last, but instead just crumbled. So he done surgery this month. While still in the hospital this pain,that I am so used to having came back twice in 5 days. So he ordered more test and said he thought I had a Inguinal Femoral Hernia. Another Dr.also agreed with him.

Now we will have to see what happens. I feel like I have came full circle. If this doesn't work I say forget it. I do hope they are right. Some pain is hard to diagnos.
Fancylady
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote