View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 11:01 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I had a friend drive me the 85 miles from my home in the Fl. Keys to my Dr.office in Miami.This is the 2nd time in 2 weeks I had to impose ,because CVS CAREMARK decided to BLOCK MY DR. THANKFULLY I have a true friend that helped me out.Pain Dr.told me it is all a CVS attitude thing to his dispensing so many perscriptions of controlled meds. YEP,duh,he is a pain mangt.Dr. and that is the kind of med CHRONIC PAIN patients NEED.So,the ,HOPEFUL?? answer is a company in Pennsylvania,PharmBlue.They are a mail order company,that my Dr.mails the scripts to,and they will ten deliver to me via UPS requiring a signiture,which is fine by me.I ust hope and pray this puts an end to the constant issues regarding me getting meds.FYI,I for yrs.had my scripts filled locally by CVS. Then the store started ith the BULL**** we are out of stock.After many calls,they suddenly had supply.Then a while after that,I was told,they couldnt fill my scripts cause my Dr.was out of county.Well,there are ZERO pain mgt.Dr.s where I live,AND Workers Comp .16 yrs ago put my Dr.and me together.I was told to fill scripts near Dr. CVS told me ,nope,your from out of town??? REALLY??Once again,I was able to resolve that prob.calling Corporate CVS in Rhode Island( very hard these days to get a number to do that). That always takes hrs.Imagine a weak ,poor,person unable to fight on the phone for hrs.What kills me ,some person with an attitude can make the call whether you get meds or not.Anyway folks,I will inform in a couple days as to how the new perscription pharmacy works out.Thanks ,and all ,be well as you can .
backless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (01-29-2016)