View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 04:13 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Classic MG symptoms and neuro says its not MG

Hi all,Im new here so I describe my situation.I had double vision fluctuacting and ptosis from 11 years old,but I was Always a little weaker then other kids ,nobody wanted me in the team during sport lessonsWhen I was 20 my eyelid dropped and was weak .First visit at neuro : test desmed and EMG confirmed MG -11%,after SF EMG positive for MG .But my eyelids were crazy somotimes and they spasm when I tried to look up so neuro said there is not MG it's blepharospasm a kind of dystonia...but in the first years of this disease when I looked up my eyelids just dropped ..and were very very weak.Can you tell me if someone have eyelids that go in spasms becouse they were very very weak ?when I try to count up loudly ..my voice become nasal after 30 number and then very very weak ..maybe you know another disease that have these symptoms? if its not MG (diplopia ,ptosis that change every day,bell's phenomen when I look up,my voice change when I try to count up loudly ,and faticable wekness in other muscles? one moment I can be almost normal and in the other Im so misery...Im so sad and I don't know what disease I have.Sorry for a long post.
Katekate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote