View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 04:53 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default guidance

hello everyone, i'm new to the site, i am a wounded warrior rated 100 percent permanent and total by va, i had my SSDI Hearing on 14 dec 2015 got my fully favorable letter dated 4 jan 2016 on the 11 Jan 2016, with and EOD of jul 29 2013, this is when i was hurt, just wanted to know when will i get my notice of award letter/ back pay and monthly payments, my case was mark as urgent wounded warrior/100 percent p&T, if this means anything, i have wiped out my savings bills are piled high, about to lose my car and place to stay soon, don't know what to do i have always work the military is all i know i feel like i have let my family down by not being able to provide for them, i laid it all on the line in battle now i'm in need for help, but can't get it, i was told that my case is now at the payment center located in baltimore maryland, do anyone know how long before i get any back pay or monthly payment, i am face with a hard choice i might have to separate my family because of my lack of funds.. any information in this matter is greatly appreciated.

mroneal SSG US ARMY
wounded warrior