Thread: guidance
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 05:56 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default guidance

hello everyone, i'm new to the site, i am a wounded warrior rated 100 percent permanent and total by va, i had my SSDI Hearing on 14 dec 2015 got my fully favorable letter dated 4 jan 2016 on the 11 Jan 2016, with and EOD of jul 29 2013, this is when i was hurt, just wanted to know when will i get my notice of award letter/ back pay and monthly payments, my case was mark as urgent wounded warrior/100 percent p&T, if this means anything, i have wiped out my savings bills are piled high, about to lose my car and place to stay soon, don't know what to do i have always work the military is all i know i feel like i have let my family down by not being able to provide for them, i laid it all on the line in battle now i'm in need for help, but can't get it, i was told that my case is now at the payment center located in baltimore maryland, do anyone know how long before i get any back pay or monthly payment, i am face with a hard choice i might have to separate my family because of my lack of funds.. any information in this matter is greatly appreciated.

mroneal SSG US ARMY
wounded warrior
mroneal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kazhmone (07-02-2016), St George 2013 (01-31-2016)