Thread: CRPS in mouth
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 07:42 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default weeks later

After emergency visits and painful weeks my insurance approved to allow me to be in the Operating Room in order for the dentist to do some repairs. The "emergency surgery" will be 2/9. Not sure how that constitutes an emergency but that's what they are calling it. I was informed I would lose a few teeth because I no longer am able to stand root canals. I am devastated because I have ALWAYS taken great care of my teeth. I have invested in dental care all my life and now because of CRPS I will lose some of them

I am ready to have one of the teeth pulled as it is still hurting fierce even after 2 weeks of antibiotics. I am also ready for the existing problems to be fixed and for the CRPS flare in my mouth to subside.

All of this BS has made me have to cancel a trip to Bali that I had planned for February. Because of the timeline and pain I will no longer be able to accompany my boyfriend home to meet his parents in Indonesia. Once again CRPS ruins the day. Feeling pretty angry about this one.
Inspiretoday is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (01-30-2016), St George 2013 (01-31-2016)