View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 08:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Please go see your GP

Hi BD I'm glad you escaped most withdrawals. Excessive tiredness can signals sign of depression. Please, please do go and see your GP, if you stopped the duloxetine without medical advice it is quite possible your reason for originally being prescribed duloxetine is on the rise again. I'm not a medical expert, I can only offer what I have personally experienced or seen my DB go through. Excessive tiredness demonstrated by him in December and January has been diagnosed as severe depression, he has last week since been prescribed a new and different anti depressant and this week already is beginning to feel better within himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddog View Post
Hi thanks kiwi and pamella, I started cutting back last year and in fairness I've had not too bad withdrawals, I have a had a week or so of hell trough the neurontin and a few days totaly flat when I knock of my morphine but I've got away with some of the more drastic symptons , it's just the tiredness that is hurting me badly, I'm quite can't think of the work but maybe a few days in bed would help. Should I put this in another group, maybe chronic pain more some other answer? How do I do it . Thanks again.
Lara (01-30-2016)