Thread: guidance
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 10:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Just my opinion, but I think it will be fairly quick, a matter of weeks, maybe just two of them. You may get a phone call to verify some earnings from a prior year, but otherwise, they will just do the calculations and direct deposit to your account that you have on file with them.

Monthly payments are made according to your date of birth. If you birthdate falls between the first and 10th of a month, your check will be deposited on the 2nd Wednesday each month. If your birthdate falls between the 11th and 20th, it will be on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. And if it falls between the 21st and 31st, it will be the 4th Wednesday of each month. Now, don't take that as fact because I do not remember the EXACT dates and Wednesday's for direct deposit of SSDI payments but offer it as a guideline for providing a "QUICK" response to your post.

The month and year of your birthdate do not matter, it is the middle number of the date of your birth...... What DAY of the month.

While most matters regarding SSDI are very slow, payment is usually rather quick.

Hang in there. I think you will be surprised how soon the money shows up. You may actually see it in your bank account before it shows up on your SSA account online.

Wishing you the best and thanks for your service to the country.
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kazhmone (07-02-2016), Lara (01-31-2016), St George 2013 (01-31-2016)