View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 07:57 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Confused

Thank you Ann for answering me.you are so helpfull kind and you know everything about Mg ...So I d like to show you some my pics of ptosis and other symptoms ,because for me is very important your opinion.so I can discuss with neuro..Now I answer your question:

MRI of head :3 times perfect
Antibody ACHR and MUSK negative
hypotiroid with HAshimoto
Muscle biopsy:mild
Respiratory exame :shortness of breath MEP and MIP about 50% of normal ,spirometry ok ,after test with Beta2 mimmetic pulmunologist told I have asthma becouse I improved my respiration after this kind of medication.(but I dont have asthma at all!)
Mestinon helped me a little in the first months then nothing ,sometimes worsened my weakness.
When I had a bad cold and I took drug with ephedrine it helped me so much.So I used it for 2 years but after stopped working so good as earlier.Only this kinds of drugs help me with ptosis and double vision.(stimulants )
Ice pack (my mother made it )one day opened my eyes completly but other day caused more spasming and my eyes closed tightly.
So I think that maybe there is something which causes muscle stiffness sometimes and thats way its so diffucult to see that my general problem is faticable weakness .During the last neuro visit in neuromuscular unit ,2 neuro told that I have total bell's after some twiching for few seconds and my ocular and extraocular muscle are paralysed in this moments ,after about 10-15 minutes they return to basic state...
I will ask during my next neuro exame to controll my strenght after repeating movements ,or counting ..maybe they underestand my real problem..
thank you once more for your help..are they other persons with muscle twiching or spasming and weakness as well?
If its not MG what other disease with faticable weakness double vision ptosis that change every hour can be?
Katekate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (01-31-2016)