View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 05:22 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

HiJhall,

That pop could have been the jaw joint. But that would not really account for the bad taste.

It is best to go back to the OS, explain what happened and let him take a look. He should check your TMJ joint on both sides of your mouth to see if they are lined up or in spasm.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhall View Post
I had 4 wisdom teeth removed and 1 molar removed 12 days ago. Around day 4 I got dry sockets and went back to my surgeon where he lacked them and I used clove oil at home. Last night I was laughing and felt a pop on the right lower side of my jaw and got this awful taste in my mouth (not blood). Ever since that side has been hurting and Tylenol helps but I'm concerned as to what it could be. Any advice is appreciated!

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote