View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 08:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamJenn View Post
Jerie,

Could this pulsating thing as well as the burning feeling I have in my lower stomach area turn into something considered Full Body? I have other issues too that I mentioned in another post and I really don't know what to do since I'm still waiting for an appointment with another PM Doc for a second opinion. I've been out of work now for 3 weeks and I have no idea when I'll be able to go back. When I wrote this it was going on for a week, now it's been about a month, and it's not intermittent anymore. It's pretty frequent & it doesn't matter what position I'm in I could be sitting, standing or laying down and it'll just go off by itself. You're right it's VERY annoying! I don't know if it hurts because of the burning I already feel or if it's not hurting I can't tell anymore. I'm so confused I've had CRPS for 10 years now but it seems like it's getting worse since a few months ago. I'm so over it. I feel like my life is just wasting away. I'm getting more and more depressed and the pain is getting more and more intense. Argh!! I don't know what to do anymore.....
Yes your symptoms may have generalized which means it's now a central pain syndrome . Ask about nerve blocks to stop the burning. If you had surgery or a recent injury start with those nerves. A splanchnic or hypo gastric block. I'm sorry. This disease USUALLY spreads. The regional thing is a lie. CRPS affects numerous nervous systems. Once centralized anything can happen. Try to get the burning under control by any means. I have core burning. If you think you get that term you have fb RSD. Central oven is on.
Jerie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote