View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 07:17 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Kelly,

You are not crazy at all!! Your health situation is one that is often un-diagnosed or misdiagnosed because the root cause of the problem is often never sought.

I am suggesting that you read that book asap and empower yourself with knowledge so that you can move forward with a focus on getting well.

There is no doubt that the rc tooth is infected and has become or will become a detriment to your health, especially given the health problems that you are having. Extracting the tooth is just one step of the surgical procedure that would need to be done. Thorough debridement of the surgical socket removing all diseased tissue and bone is imperative and possibly entry into the sinus may be necessary. There has to be a treatment plan decided upon prior to the removal of this tooth. Given your health history, it is imperative to seek either a Biological dentist who routinely performs extractions or an oral surgeon who has a dual degree. Meaning he is a DDS or DMD AND an MD. Conventional practicing general dentists and even some oral surgeons would not ideally be the one to do this surgery.

Kelly, if you are comfortable, send me a personal message with an idea of where you are located or willing to go to and I will see if I can help you find someone.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell.steve@bigpond. View Post
Thankyou so much for your reply. It gives me much more confidence to speak up and not feel like I am a crazy woman! So you would suggest getting the tooth retracted? Would I have to go to a Holistic Dentist for that? Or just the local dentist? Thankyou so much again. Your information is much appreciated.

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***

Last edited by Bryanna; 02-02-2016 at 12:42 AM.
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote