Thread: answers
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 09:15 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default answers

good morning everyone, just needed to vent and give an update on my ssdi status, i just don't understand our american system, i have served god and country every since i was 18 years old until i was wounded in combat in july of 2013, and my life have changed, all my life i have worked worked and worked, until i was unable too due to no fault of my own, i never gotten any government assistance always work and paid my way trhu, but for the life of me i can not fathom how a person like myself and many others like me can not get what we worked for in our time of need, but every day i see my neighbors with many kids and drug addicts getting help from all over with not delay, to prove a point my neighbors who had a heart attack due to drugs use is now receiving ssi he got it with no delay, now here i am about to loose everything get a bunch of red tape, moving on i still have not received any payments back pay or monthly payment from my ssdi i was awarded a fully favorable on 4 jan 2016, i have called the hotline and was told that i will get it when i get it, wow.... i am set up for direct deposit.. last question my ssa online account stills show's nothing of my bnfts payments
it says at this time an estimate of your bnfts can not be given at this time due you have recently applied for ssdi/medicare. do not understand this when i have a fully favorable letter in my hands. help

mroneal
mroneal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote