View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 10:42 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellytek View Post
Hey Ragtop , yeah thats a good idea about measuring, but im prety skinny there now so it wont do much use for me at the moment , wish i had thought of that months ago though, I'm actually wondering if all this tingling buisness can burn off fat in these areas ? and these being the skinniest areas I'm noticing it a bit more , can tingling burn off fat ? something i have been wondering, but yeah at the moment trying to work out if its all in the head or its SFN
Well, I've had enough history with anxiety issues to tell you that anxiety can mimic virtually any symptom you can imagine. However, in most cases anxiety will wax and wane - and the symptoms along with it. This is just my opinion, but I think that constant symptoms over a period of years is unlikely to be "just" caused by anxiety.

At the same time, I also believe that stress and anxiety can play a large role for many people with SFN (primarily the ideopathic ones). So, along with all the other things you need to do to find out what the cause is and how to treat it - please work on the stress/anxiety issues in your life - as difficult as it may be. It can't hurt - and you may find it very beneficial.
Ragtop262 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote