Thread: Got To Do It
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 01:39 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

I had an interesting day at bridge yesterday. I don't buy bread, have not had it in my house for over 7-8 yrs. I will get a burger with a toasted bun when out but at home burger is wrapped in romaine lettuce leaves.

The hostess made lunch yesterday and she served sandwiches bread sandwiches. I guess I was like a kid who doesn't get candy at home and when out, look out. So I got a good bread fix but I'm done for a long time, I KNOW that.

Now two of our members LOVE bread and they say they do and both these ladies are probably 100 lbs overweight each. They are about 5' tall and both have knee and joint issues. One talks about being borderline diabetic, but I believe she is diabetic and in denial. She LOVES her breads and other sweets too..

Now I have a haircutter I've known about 8 months or so and she has taken off 72 lbs since I know here..she told me was 262 when she started taking off serious weight and was going to the diabetic area. She has eliminated all WHITE food stuffs...she's serious and so proud of her accomplishment in this weight issue. She walks a lot and goes to a gym too....says she wants to take off 50 more lbs...she's about 5' tall.

We are are worst enemies and sabatogue ourselves constantly but many do take charge and save themselves.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-04-2016), bluesfan (02-04-2016), EnglishDave (02-04-2016), PamelaJune (02-29-2016)