View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 01:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Luna, there is another thing you can try, it's a tip I picked up from Sylvia Browne, the psychic. It works for every health or stress issue, anyone who reads this should try it.

Create yourself a room in your mind. She suggests something like a dining room or den, with paneling and huge windows, maybe a pond or lake out the window. Put a big heavy table in the center. Give it huge sturdy legs. That's for strength to hold you in your weaknesses.

Now decorate and color it! I mean go all out, make it the room of your dreams, your perfect place to escape from the world. Green is the color for health, and add blue, yellow and purple too. They each signify other aids such as peace, but I forget which is what. I just know it helps me a lot.

Now, lie down on the table in the center of the room and relax. Use your mind to look around the room, don't get up or look around. Take a peek out the window and feel the cool breeze coming across the lake. Hear the birds, smell the trees and freshly cut grass. Relax and breathe. Ask God or Mother Nature or Allah, whoever you believe in to take away your problems. Be specific, such as "the fear I feel being in this machine" or " the pain I am feeling in my legs". You can ask for more than one thing, but it's better to focus on something, deal with it completely, and then move on.

I know this sounds goofy, lol. I have tried all sorts of other relaxation methods, including yoga and meditation, tapes, all of it. This "room of health and peace" is the only that works for me. If it works for even one more person, then "I done good"

There are only two types of people in this world... those who bring you peace and those who don't.
theoneRogue420 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote