View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 02:59 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepaw View Post
Hi Jenn,

I remember you mentioned seeing a sub for your PCP at one point in another post. Did you ever get in with your regular person?

I think it's good you are seeing another PM but if haven't seen your primary yet please get your stomach issue checked out. We owe it to ourselves to get new symptoms evaluated in case they are something other than CRPS. I just want to be sure you are getting appropriate treatment.

I hope you get answers and feel better soon,
Hi Littlepaw,

I've been so tired and busy with "pain" that I haven't been able to get around to replying to you earlier. I'm so sorry! So here's the scoops....I was actually in the market for a new Pain Management Doc. My PCP has known me since I was 14 and knows all about my CRPS so I'm sticking with him until that man croaks over and dies...lol wait no I shouldn't say that but you kinda get my point right. He's seen me at my very best and at my very worst and I can say he was probably only one of the FEW physicians I saw early on (2006) that BELIEVED me, and didn't think I was crazy. I've seen him about 3 times in the past 2 weeks alone. I've mentioned the stomach issues and if I should be getting blood tests done, another MRI or one of those thermography tests and a sweat test and all kinds of tests and he laughed because he knows me well and said "I see you been doing your research again huh". I told him, hello what do you think I do when the insomnia kicks in? Lol! But he said in regards to all of the tests etc. he wanted me to go see the NEW PM for the consultation first and see what she says and then he'll proceed from there. I don't think he wants to jump the gun because as he said, he's only familiar with the disease because of ME and other than that he wouldn't be the Subject Matter Expert in any type of treatment for me. If the new PM does want those tests done he doesn't want to step on her toes. But I know he's very concerned and I see him again next week after the consult. At this point all I'm doing is living in this hell of pain, and pretty much doing nothing but laying around. It's getting crazier and crazier the spasms the burning the itching the pain is constantly at a 8/9. I'm just trying to make it till next week but it's not easy. Thanks for checking up on me. I'll keep you posted on what happens next week. 😖😫🤕
IamJenn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (02-05-2016)