View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 03:24 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by visioniosiv View Post
Hi Jenn,

It's your mind and body - the good thing is that you get to choose whether you believe all or some or none of the above.

Not saying CRPS/RSD/Sudeck's/causalgia/whatever the medical field wants to call it can't go full body, and isn't an awful thing to deal with, or that Jerie is wrong. It's definitely central nervous system related - which means that your beliefs play an even more central role.

Visioniosiv,
I'm sure you mean well when you said what you said, but I'm in this forum asking questions on things REALLY happening to me and seeing if there are others here who have experienced it. When you tell me "It's your mind and body - the good thing is that you get to choose whether you believe all or some or none of the above". Kinda makes me feel like you're saying I'm making these things up. I can assure you that I AM NOT MAKING ANY OF IT UP! I don't need pity or consoling. I'm looking to see if what's happened to me has happened to others so I can inform my docs correctly. There's not a whole bunch of docs here in Hawaii familiar with CRPS, so if I can guide my docs towards a better way to treat me then WHY NOT! I DO believe in the new symptoms I'm having and I'm not absolutely sure if it's because of the CRPS or something else. But I'm not sitting/laying here being a Hypercondriac at every little thing that I feel, these new issues have been happening for awhile. So with that said......please don't tell me my BELIEFS play into whether or not these symptoms are happening or not happening, I know they are happening and also do know that what you focus on is what you get BUT in my case I'm not focusing on it like you think I am, I'm merely asking questions. Your comment really didn't make me feel better at all and all it did was remind me of all the people/doctors I've encountered for the past 10 years who didn't believe me when I said something was wrong with me. I'm not sure what your intentions were but just an FYI....your comments made me feel worse than the burning sensations I constantly feel! THANKS FOR THAT!!!!
IamJenn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (02-05-2016), redraidermommy (02-12-2016)