View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 11:41 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSDjaded View Post
Hi RSDwife99,

I was searching on google to try and find someone else who felt like this. My husband has had RSD/CRPS for 3 years. It started in his right hand after a crush injury, then spread up his entire arm down to his right leg. His entire right side is affected and he is starting to feel it in his left side. He is in so much pain all the time, I try to do all I can to help him, and I understand that it is really hard for him, but no one is there to help me. I don't feel like I can talk to my family, they just don't understand everyday, all day dealing with this, and it is not his fault, I know that he is truly in pain and doing the best he can, but it is hard for other people to get that. I have two young daughters and I am attending college, went after he got hurt. Well I have rambled on enough, hope to hear back from you.
I feel like you're telling my exact story. I was searching Google looking for a support group or something like that. My husband got his ring caught in a press last March and slowly he's cone to be diagnosed with crps. He seems to be getting wise than the stories we read online though. The pain is so intense in his left arm and leg. He gets boughts of confusion. His eyes go blurry. Sometimes he can't even stand. I feel so helpless and exhausted. I'm 21 in college, working, and taking care of my step soon and husband and keeping the entire house afloat by myself. But no matter what i do, there is still no way to help when he tells me he's in pain. I can't even touch him. It's so depressing
kathicks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
-Spike- (02-08-2016), BioBased (02-06-2016), Jimking (02-07-2016), zinnia (02-06-2016)