View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 06:51 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xosabrinita View Post
Hello Bryanna, I am glad you have replied. I have bad news and the dentist who did my extraction and bone graft has not been able to see me ... On Monday I have an appointment again.. Today I ran to the dentist AGAIN! I have had a fever from the neck down since 5pm yesterday... My fever goes down when I take the ibuprofen and comes back about two hours after... I just popped another cus it won't go away. I was concerned and I called them the dentist checked my site and said it is not swollen and maybe I caught a flu or a cold of some sort but I am worried I'm not prone to throat infections at all. Never. She keeps telling me to stop worrying but I can't.. I feel down and weak all day because my body is fighting off infection and I know it. She said I will see the dentist who did my work on Monday... Let's see if I make it till then.. The site feels fine and I am eating a little better but my throat and the fever is not getting better .. I'm doing the salt and water later - thanks
Spell check*** I'm not using a computer in using my iPhone lol I don't have spell check on this thing
Xosabrinita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote