View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 09:29 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleFoot721 View Post
Hi Baileysmom,

This is one of two places that I could recommend placing this post. The other would be in SCS & Pain Pumps sub forum found at this link http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forum118.html
You probably will not have too many people respond with an exact answer for you as there are not too many of us that have decided to go through with the SCS and, sorry to say, those that have, there are so very few on here that had success with one.

I know I saw someone have success with one recently, but I do not remember who that was. I hope they take the time and respond for you here.

Warm healing hugs
I know a person on here that has had success, but, since this a medical issue, I will let that person speak for their own self. Now, concerning bone pain, what the SCS is designed to do is to mask ANY pain from a given part of the body as that pain travels up the spinal cord. So theoretically, it should also mask bone pain. The thing is, everyone is different in terms of the success of the SCS. What works for one does not necessarily work for another. And just because something does not work for one does not mean it won't work for another, just as PurpleFoot has stated. For example, my SCS trial failed. Yet for many others, I know it has been a success. Good Luck. And it is great to have you as a part of our group, though I must say, I'm saddened to know that you have this Disease CRPS.

Last edited by -Spike-; 02-06-2016 at 10:00 PM.
-Spike- is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (02-07-2016), mama mac (02-07-2016), PurpleFoot721 (02-07-2016)