View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 08:50 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default 27 YR old Male Test

Hi everyone. First is I have been unable to ejaculate while having sex ever. I just started having sex 2 years ago. Throughout the whole time I have been unable to cum whether through sex or oral sex.. I am able to cum during masturbation. When im having sex or rcving head I feel a "numb" feeling on the head of my penis. A lot of the times I have a problem getting and keeping an erection during sex and oral sex. The longest I stayed hard to have sex was about 10 minutes then it goes soft. Sometimes I am able to get it back but never a full erection. Ever since I was young I have always thought it is a problem in my head ie anxiety and fear about it. Which I think is still a factor today. My sex drive is kinda low. Like I want to have sex but most of the time I rather not bc its to much effort. I remember the first time I head sex I was like this is it? I felt better masturbating. So it could be like im so used to masturbating and the way my hand feels that I don't get pleasure from sex. So im just looking on advice on the labs whether or not TEST could be an issue. My mind is saying yes 461 is not optimal for my age so that's the issue. But I don't want to do that. I would rather it not be so I don't have to have TRT for the rest of my life. So any advice on the labs would be helpful. My Cholesterol is also very low and was wondering if that could contribute to the lower t? Attached is the results of my labs. I am going to the doc tomorrow to go over the labs. But im just trying to see if I need to talk to him about anything.
Attached Thumbnails
27 YR old Male Test-untitled-jpg  
yogi222 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote