View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 07:14 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Shirley:

Yes indeed, I've been using those bra fastener things for years. They come in black and white. The ones I have are 4 hooks and this bra I made had 3 hooks. So I took an old 3 hook bra, cut it to fit, and VOILA!!! I now have a brand new front closing bra.

I absolutely loved the one that Silverlady gave the link for. It is absolutely gorgeous. I think I shall treat myself. (Updated). I just went to buy it and they do not have it in my size, nor do hey have a 42B in stock either. And it was so pretty. I'll keep on making my own bras then.

Isn't it fun when we can design or craft something to fit our needs. I do this all the time. If I can't buy it, I tell myself, "how do I make this'. And I make it. I should go on the Invention show. I did invent a bed separator (like when people are sleeping head to head, and one is snoring, or breathing on the other person. I sent my design to the Invention People on TV that tell you to "send in your inventions" and if we deem it worthy, we'll help you develop it and get a patent." I was turned down.

For years, I built a separator in the middle of my headboard that came between me and Alan when we slept. That way we wouldn't breathe on each other. It's also good for when you have sick kid in bed with you and you don't want to catch their germs but you do want to comfort them.

And the best thing about it was when Alan went to bed at night, I slid the divider between us and the light of the tv (I used headphones) would not bother him. I still say its a good invention.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote