View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 09:38 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunWriteMomHeal View Post
So I was reading a little bit about some of the research about IgG and immune deficient people (rather than autoimmune) being more likely to have pain disorders like fibromyalgia and SFN. And then some of the research about bovine colostrum being helpful for this subgroup.

I wonder if this is me...I often feel like my SFN is more viral and my body can't fight it - comes on worse with weakened immune system. When my SFN symptoms came back after a four month regression I was marathon training and my immune system was really down. Got TWO cold sores in one week and then my SFN was back. I also know I have low IGA (the one that can make celiac testing falsely negative.) Not sure if low IGA and low IGG are connected.

Anyone know anything about bovine colostrum or immune deficiency and SFN? I've read some convincing testimonials but of course that's not a peer reviewed study.
I am taking it. Too soon to tell if I improve because I just started.
I'm also considering bovine bile salts in the future to see if they help with my malabsorption issues.
One thing I can say is that Culturelle has helped me some. I have tried several brands and strains of probiotics and I think it's the best. I didn't notice an improvement until I started taking 20 billion cfu's.
Healthgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote