View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 03:00 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Rather than start a new thread, I'll add to this one:

Here's another money grabbing doctor story.

My neighbor who is 87 and also living with advanced OA and hip replacement issues and a couple falls since hip job was dealing with a rash on her leg near the area where she banged up the shin when she fell a year or so ago.

She finally went to a dermatologist she's known for years, this woman is on a very fixed income but wanted to know what the rash is. The doc didn't mention the specific type it was but she left with a script that would have cost her $145 for a little over an ounce of this drug. So she left a message at the doc's office wanting to know the "specific" type rash. The nurse called back and said "tinea"....tinea is a ringworm fungal issue. Now why didn't he/she say a ringworm. I looked it up online...my friend does not own a computer. So she can't.

Then she asked the nurse is there something else I can use as I can't afford the drug...the nurse said otc Lamicil...now again why didn't they just say get some lamicil? Too inexpensive huh.

I've told my friend to get serious with oil of oregano and that could do the trick. Docs will never tell you Oil of Oregano which has been around 1000's years. She and I both have been using OOO for some dental issues and I'm using it more now for a rash on my ankle which I believe is from ankle support rubbing the ankle. I've been using ankle supports a lot since hip job mess, which messed my knee up more, which messed up my ankle more....it's all connected.

http://tineaversicure.com/anti-funga...atment-part-2/

Oil of Oregano can help so much with infections, fungals, etc etc etc.

The older I get and more I experience, I believe more and more they are so brainwashed with money signs.

I'm still doing good with OOO and the dental issue and now concentrating more on the ankle rash with OOO.

Last edited by Chemar; 02-09-2016 at 06:04 PM. Reason: correcting link
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote