View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 04:10 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Concussion or setback?

Hi everyone,

I've been dealing with PCS since 2014, and as of around half a week ago I felt as if I was 95% normal, and I really couldn't have asked for more than that. Unfortunately about 4 days ago I was playing basketball with a few friends, when the ball hit my head after bouncing down from the hoop. Initially I felt really anxious and decided to stop playing, and later that night I felt more fatigued than normal but had no other symptoms, so I didn't really think anything of it. However, as the days have gone by I've still been feeling fatigued and also have noticed some concentration problems and difficulty focusing my eyes on a page or screen (I'm a student). I've also had pretty bad headaches. But, I've had three other concussions in the past, and thankfully a lot of the symptoms I've had in the past (dizziness, nausea, sensitivity to light and noise, etc) haven't really appeared. So, based on this, I'm wondering if you think I just had a major setback or another concussion itself, and if anyone has advice or experience to share.

Thanks so much!!
red90 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote