Thread: Rsd/crps
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 09:32 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Heart

Hello and Welcome,

I am so sorry you had to come and join us but you will find this a good place for sharing and support. We have a friendly bunch of understanding people on the CRPS forum and have a wealth of experience between us about various tips and treatments. Though the disease is not curable at this time there are many options to make life more comfortable and what works for one may not work for another. It can take a while to find what is right for you.

I don't know your story but do hold on to hope. CRPS bigwig Dr. Michael Stanton Hicks of Cleveland Clinic says 80% of people improve over time. In the meantime the losses can be difficult to deal with. If you don't have a therapist helping you I highly recommend seeing one who specializes in chronic pain. I found tremendous relief emotionally and physically working with one who used EMDR and hypnosis.

I'm so glad you have your little dog! Fur-babies sure make a difference. I don't think I would've gotten through this without the constant, sensitive attention of my cat who always seems to know when I need her most.

Take care and come see us soon,

Shine Your Bright Light

Last edited by Littlepaw; 02-10-2016 at 09:50 AM.
Littlepaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (02-11-2016), Lara (02-11-2016)