View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 08:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
This reminds me of an oprah episode. They were saying how important the right bra is and how it can really change how your body looks. They did it with jeans too. I love to buy pretty undergarments. Anyhow Target is very inexpensive and has really cute things. I'm sure they would have ones with the back or Victorias secrets though more pricey. Bras are like pants in size. They vary. I wish it was more consistent it would be so much easier. If pants are suppose to be a 10 then make it a 10 don't put 6 so people can say they bought a 6. Its just a number. Ok that was a little off. You get my drift. Now go treat yourself to some pretty stuff. I'm sure your husband will thank you too.
We're not all size 4's and such. Amen, Sister! I've never worn less than a size 10 ever, at any time. The 10 was when I was in the service (AirForce) and I'd just gotten out of the hospital after being pretty sick for a few days. I truly am big boned and built more like a guy. No hips and my shoulders are wider than my hips.

There's a lady I know, she's buying the Bridal Shop a few doors down from where I live. She will specialize in larger women. Normal women. There are plenty of Bridal Shops for size 4 types. Hardly *any* for larger women. She will carry lingerie as well as a selection of business type dress clothes for larger woman. Yay for reality!